A wedding photo booth is a fun and interactive way for guests to stay entertained during your wedding and also provides memories that last a lifetime! In addition to providing entertainment for guests, a wedding photo booth can also serve as a unique guest book. Many photo booths will print copies of the photos for the guests to take home and for the couple to keep as a memento of their special day.
Traditional photo booth hire
Traditional photo booths are a classic option, there’s something nostalgic about sitting in front of a camera and receiving your snaps immediately! These candid wedding photos are memories that are priceless!
Open air photo booth hire
An open air photo booth as the name suggests is a booth in the open air with no enclosures. This is a great option as you can choose your own background, customize it for your own event and it can fit anywhere around your venue even in tighter corners. There’s no feeling of claustrophobia as it’s in the open air and you can see other guests having fun too!
Photo booth props
Most photo booths typically have props, ranging from prop signs, funky glasses, hats, wigs, boas, inflatable objects, and mustaches, all of which add that element of playfulness for guests to enjoy. They can be used to create memorable and silly photos, for you and your guests to look back on. Some photo booths even have the option to add special effects to make pictures even more fun, such as filters, animated GIFs, and stickers.
360 photo booth hire UK
360 photo booths are one of the most trending booths out there now! It’s a type of photo booth where guests stand on a platform and a camera spins around them, creating amazing 360-degree photos or videos. The addition of music to these photo booths makes it all the more entertaining! These panoramic photos and seamless videos can be viewed from any angle as if you were physically in the scene. Guests can often send these great clips straight to their email with a click of a button! A versatile piece of technology that your wedding guests are bound to love and they only take up a small space! Some booths have extras that can be added such as confetti and smoke!
360 photo booth price UK
If you’re an Instagram junkie and want a 360 photo booth for your big day, we’ve asked around for pricing, and here are a few options for you!
- @selfiespin.360 – ‘With our pricing, we create bespoke packages tailor-made to each client and their needs, as well as the number of guests and venue location. We liaise with clients first before giving out a price.’
- @360videoboothUK – ‘It depends on the location, time, and how long they need for booking. Prices start from around £105/hour.’
- @occasions_r_us (Birmingham based) – ‘£80/hour, a minimum of a 3-hour booking.’
- @vip360photoboothlondonuk – ‘Special offer: London-based prices: 2 hours for £230, 3 hours for £280, 4 hours for £380.
- @b360events – ‘£250 for 2 hours & £100 per extra hour. We also charge a fee if the venue is more than 5 miles away, the price of which depends on location.’
- @360_spinbooth (West Midlands based) – ‘1 hour = £230, 2 hours = £300, 3 hours = £360, 4 hours = £410, 5 hours = £450. We would always recommend a minimum of 3 hours for guests to get the best experience.’
Where to place a photo booth?
Wedding photo booths are compact and can be set up in various parts of your wedding venue. The preferred location would be near the entrance/reception or cocktail hour area, giving guests an opportunity to use it as they arrive and socialize. Another option is a dedicated room that offers privacy and lets guests be playful in front of the camera. Placing the booth near the dance floor encourages guests to take breaks and take photos. If the weather allows, outdoor placement offers a unique experience and fresh air for guests.